Recent events have thrust the pharmaceutical industry into the spotlight as never before. With a dynamic and evolving demand landscape, pharmaceutical sales leaders need to be strategic and responsive to succeed in their approach to health care providers.
Equally, ensuring that your sales force has this skill-set requires scalable and intelligent training solutions.
To help solve this challenge, HFX provides pharmaceutical companies with training solutions that accelerate sales performance while streamlining the L&D delivery challenge.
Who We Help
Pharmaceutical Sales Directors
Pharmaceutical Regional Sales Managers
Pharmaceutical Marketing Personnel
Pharmaceutical Sales Reps
Pharmaceutical L&D officers
“This is unlike any training I’ve ever done before - the main difference is that it allows you apply what you are learning immediately, and understand cause and effect. You can’t learn this from lecture based courses. This has helped me to understand how I can help my brand compete by pursuing an intelligent strategy, and effectively allocate my resources.”
“For me it’s not only ‘training’ its learning how to think. You are not just learning about strategic planning tools, like segmentation etc, but it’s about understanding the big picture, and seeing how all the different pieces fit together. In terms of applying it in our business - we do multichannel marketing, and the training has really helped us to think through where and how we should be applying our resources before we focus on the tactical challenge of sales.”
How We Help
Our simulation-based training solutions mean:
- Sales training is no longer a chore
- Sales resources are accurately aligned with market demand
- A sales force that takes greater ownership of results
What you get when you work with HFX
- Gamified sales strategy training, using business simulations
- Lessons delivered using the latest in Presentation technology
- Close monitoring of learner participation, performance and outcomes via our course delivery platform
- Training delivered to suit your specific needs and budget.
- In-person or remote workshops
- Group instruction or individual e-learning
- Scheduled or self-paced delivery
- Experienced instructors delivering classes either live or recorded
- Post-Training implementation support, where we help you craft and implement new strategies.